The B-26 MHS® Multi-Hazard-Shield® utilize pliable FDA-approved Medical Grade Polymers that provide expanded coverage, protection, and comfort for extended wear in the Medical, Personal and Industrial Hazard Environments. Fits small to medium safety glasses frames with a lens height (B measurement) of 30mm - 40mm)
• Made from high-impact polycarbonate
• Comprehensive side and brow protection
SafeMate® Mounting is Simple. Hold right sideshield firmly in your left hand with the frame “C” channel of sideshield facing you.
➊ From the inside shield, slide the right temple paddle tip through the front flex opening of the shield (see fig.1). Then guide the paddle tip along the side channel and through the rear locking tab.
➋ Now slide the sideshield completely to the front of the temple and into position around the front of your frame (see fig.2). Repeat for left SafeMate shield.
- Tested by a leading independent testing laboratory on a variety of metal and plastic safety prescription frames from leading safety frame manufacturers.
- Proven to withstand the impact of a .250 inch steel ball fired at 150 feet per second at each of the ANSI prescribed impact locations without failure.
- Designed to provide lateral side coverage as defined by ANSI Z87.1-2010
To ensure your frames fit perfectly, you first have to determine which size frames are best for you. The best place to start is with the measurements on a pair you already own. You know those little numbers on the inside of its temple? That's what you're looking for. The frame measurements appear in the following order: lens width, bridge width, and temple length.
To find frame width, measure the front of the frame from screw to screw
Temple length is the measurement in millimeters of the ‘arms' of the frame. This measurement does not vary as much as the others, with 135mm, 140mm, 145mm, and 150mm being the most common options.
Lens Height and Width
Lens height is the distance from the top of a lens to the bottom. Lens Width is the distance from the left side of a lens to the right side.